Protecting Yourself Against Viruses & Data Loss
It is vital to ensure your computer is protected from viruses and trojans.
As well as installing Anti-Virus Software (AVS) you can help protect your computer and data by following a few simple rules:
* Back up your data regularly
* Block EXE, COM, PIF, SCR, VBS, SHS, CHM and BAT files - these are common virus carriers
* Block files using more than one file extension i.e. .txt.vbs
* Don't download files from illegal/filesharing sites
* Never open email attatchments unless you are expecting them
Was this answer helpful?
Mplayer includes mencoder in the same package. Dependencies: Mplayer has a few dependencies:...
wget http://ftp.sunet.se/pub/gnu/gmp/gmp-4.2.2.tar.bz2 tar -xjvf gmp-4.2.2.tar.bz2 cd gmp-4.2.2...
yum -y install perl
cd /usr/local/ wget http://oratoronline.com/how2/Ioncube/ioncube_loaders_lin_x86.tar.gz tar -xvzf...
wget http://oratoronline.com/how2/Rkhunter/rkhunter-1.3.2.tar.gz tar -zxvf rkhunter-1.3.0.tar.gz...