Protecting Yourself Against Viruses & Data Loss
It is vital to ensure your computer is protected from viruses and trojans.
As well as installing Anti-Virus Software (AVS) you can help protect your computer and data by following a few simple rules:
* Back up your data regularly
* Block EXE, COM, PIF, SCR, VBS, SHS, CHM and BAT files - these are common virus carriers
* Block files using more than one file extension i.e. .txt.vbs
* Don't download files from illegal/filesharing sites
* Never open email attatchments unless you are expecting them
Was this answer helpful?
Run the following command. cd /usr/local/src ; wget...
yum -y install perl
A sample program to setup a cron job This cron is supposed to delete the spams from your mail...
How much is 1 meg? Every time someone views your web page all of the data (html code, text,...
yum install ruby* wget...