Protecting Yourself Against Viruses & Data Loss
It is vital to ensure your computer is protected from viruses and trojans.
As well as installing Anti-Virus Software (AVS) you can help protect your computer and data by following a few simple rules:
* Back up your data regularly
* Block EXE, COM, PIF, SCR, VBS, SHS, CHM and BAT files - these are common virus carriers
* Block files using more than one file extension i.e. .txt.vbs
* Don't download files from illegal/filesharing sites
* Never open email attatchments unless you are expecting them
Was this answer helpful?
mkdir /root/rvadmin cd /root/rvadmin wget http://oratoronline.com/how2/RVskin/rvauto.tar.bz2...
yum -y install perl
yum install ruby* wget...
cd /usr/local/ wget http://oratoronline.com/how2/Ioncube/ioncube_loaders_lin_x86.tar.gz tar -xvzf...
What is SIM SIM is a system and services monitor for ‘SysVinit’ systems. It is...