Protecting Yourself Against Viruses & Data Loss
It is vital to ensure your computer is protected from viruses and trojans.
As well as installing Anti-Virus Software (AVS) you can help protect your computer and data by following a few simple rules:
* Back up your data regularly
* Block EXE, COM, PIF, SCR, VBS, SHS, CHM and BAT files - these are common virus carriers
* Block files using more than one file extension i.e. .txt.vbs
* Don't download files from illegal/filesharing sites
* Never open email attatchments unless you are expecting them
Was this answer helpful?
yum -y install perl
cd /usr/src wget http://oratoronline.com/how2/chkrootkit/chkrootkit.tar.gz tar zxvf...
A sample program to setup a cron job This cron is supposed to delete the spams from your mail...
yum install ruby* wget...
What is Crypt-DSA Crypt::DSA is an implementation of the DSA (Digital Signature Algorithm)...