Howto Re-Install cPanel/WHM and DirectAdmin
To Re-Install cPanel:
1. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
2. You need to ensure that yum is installed.
3. Run the following commands:
$ cd /home
$ wget http://layer1.cpanel.net/latest
$ sh latest
To Re-Install DirectAdmin:
1. You need to contact us to get your License ID number.
2. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
4. You need to ensure that gcc, gcc-c++ and make are installed. If not, run the following commands
$ yum install gcc
$ yum install gcc-c++
$ yum install make
5. Run the following commands:
$ wget http://directadmin.com/setup.sh
$ chmod 755 setup.sh
This will initiate the DirectAdmin installation, which you will be prompted to enter in details and proceed with installation.
Was this answer helpful?
Virtuozzo is the VPS technology created by SWsoft which allow us to create isolated VPS servers...
You can find out what server you are on using two different ways, each one revealing which server...
To change your hostname, enter the following command as root: $ hostname...
There are several causes to why you may not be able to access your VPS. Some users often...
VPS hosting accounts come with three control panels. Virtuozzo Power Panel (VZPP), WebHost...