Howto Re-Install cPanel/WHM and DirectAdmin
To Re-Install cPanel:
1. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
2. You need to ensure that yum is installed.
3. Run the following commands:
$ cd /home
$ wget http://layer1.cpanel.net/latest
$ sh latest
To Re-Install DirectAdmin:
1. You need to contact us to get your License ID number.
2. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
4. You need to ensure that gcc, gcc-c++ and make are installed. If not, run the following commands
$ yum install gcc
$ yum install gcc-c++
$ yum install make
5. Run the following commands:
$ wget http://directadmin.com/setup.sh
$ chmod 755 setup.sh
This will initiate the DirectAdmin installation, which you will be prompted to enter in details and proceed with installation.
Was this answer helpful?
Virtuozzo is the VPS technology created by SWsoft which allow us to create isolated VPS servers...
You can find out what server you are on using two different ways, each one revealing which server...
Most control panels have built in control panel to control panel migration tools that you can...
VPS stands for Virtual Private Servers. VPS is an isolated server that share the hardware of a...
Guaranteed memory is the amount of memory allocated to your VPS which you can use up to at any...