Howto Re-Install cPanel/WHM and DirectAdmin
To Re-Install cPanel:
1. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
2. You need to ensure that yum is installed.
3. Run the following commands:
$ cd /home
$ wget http://layer1.cpanel.net/latest
$ sh latest
To Re-Install DirectAdmin:
1. You need to contact us to get your License ID number.
2. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
4. You need to ensure that gcc, gcc-c++ and make are installed. If not, run the following commands
$ yum install gcc
$ yum install gcc-c++
$ yum install make
5. Run the following commands:
$ wget http://directadmin.com/setup.sh
$ chmod 755 setup.sh
This will initiate the DirectAdmin installation, which you will be prompted to enter in details and proceed with installation.
Was this answer helpful?
Virtuozzo is the VPS technology created by SWsoft which allow us to create isolated VPS servers...
VPS gives you the functions and features and of a managed dedicated server but without the price....
VPS is an isolated environment with your own resources whereas in a shared hosting environment...
cPanel may spit out a "Unactive License File" error when new IP addresses or added or when your...
There are many registars in the world with different panels, however we have provided a...